Well, it certainly dominates your contributions to the forum.

What chance do we have with all of your tireless efforts?

True, though I do post about other things too. It is simply what is at the forefront of my mind right now.

I admitted we can't stop people supporting Rangers, neither would I want to. My point was, I think there's a reason he likes Rangers (to be explicit, the bigoted minority that dominate our image), and I think that is something that should trouble us.

you're wrong

he doesn't like Rangers but exploited the brand to wind up arsehole tims who took the bait.

the morons who walked miles from the stadium to confront him only publicised him and his book which is what he intended.

don't think it's anything to do with Rangers.....just down to tims who are not too bright

Robinson is not and never has been a Rangers fan. He saw an opportunity to get some free publicity and make make money at the same time, the tims obliged him.

This was my initial thought, and hope. Though when I looked up about it, I heard he is a Rangers fan.

This is a case where I would be really happy to be proven wrong though.

This was my initial thought, and hope. Though when I looked up about it, I heard he is a Rangers fan.

This is a case where I would be really happy to be proven wrong though.

no it's not..........

We can't stop people wearing Rangers tops and I have no idea who he supports. To be honest our singing today gave me more concern andcould have been 500 Tommy Robinsons. Totally disappointing. Even the Cordoso song has become a hate the IRA tune.

Edited by pete