Press Conferences

On STV news this evening they announced our manager as saying we have the best squad in Scotland.

However, on showing his explanation of what he said the story was somewhat different.

He said he ALWAYS says he has the best squad.

Managers ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6WOdHc8iwc

First question in....:facepalm:

"You finished 39 points behind C*****, is there any danger of repeating that this season?"

Deary me! :confused:

Pedro's initial reaction...:wtf:

p1ElJsC.jpg

Hodson will fill in for Tav no problem. Not sure Nico would have started anyway? Let's hope Windass steps up to the plate?

windass can't fill in for the guile and skill of nico....he's not quite a battering ram but his game is running at defences

what about this guy Pena is he a playmaker ?

Worried about Hodson; I've never thought he was that great, and certainly not as good as Tavernier offensively. Candeias and Tavernier were striking up a nice partnership on the right.

I don't expect Kranjcar to play 90 minutes every week, but I do think he'll be first choice. Windass has shown glimpses of what he can do, so I'm not so worried about that position.

Pena could play there but he doesn't look fit enough as of yet, and he's certainly not match sharp - at least as much as the others.