Dave King yesterday

I find a lot of the ref's decisions inexplicable but I can't believe it was cheating in any form.....bad refereeing yes....but paid to give decisions against us..........ge'is peace

we all need to calm down and start being rational

He says based on an irrational belief that nobody commits crimes or things like that don't happen.

It's not rational to dismiss reasoning just because you don't want to believe it.

The referee didn't just get things wrong so what was his reasoning? Without investigation nothing can be ruled out.

It would be good if someone could collate video evidence of all the incidents when Beaton has refereed our games!, the free kick which wasn't a free kick against the sheep springs to mind!

He refereed our 6-zip thrashing of Hamilton Acas last season, and the Sportscene dynamic duo of Thompson and Stewart called Beaton out on a hat-trick of poor decisions that mitigated against Hamilton. The Yahoos were beeling when he was appointed to officiate the last old firm game of last season, because he was pro-Rangers. Of course, it worked and the green'n'grey won 1-5. The astonishing part of that campaign of painting Beaton blue was his stats for refereeing ra Sellik matches were : officiated in 19 matches in the last five seasons, Sellik won 17, and drew two.

In 60 years going to games yesterday was the worst performance from a referee I've seen. Having looked at all the videos online again justo be sure I cannot fathom how he made (or failed to make) descisions that were so straight forward. Apart from the sending off and the non sending off of McGeough & Stokes there were plenty of other incidents where he took no action. Twice Murray kicked the ball out of play when it was a free kick to Rangers, no action taken. No attempt to warn Hibernian for time wasting, the list goes on.

In 60 years going to games yesterday was the worst performance from a referee I've seen. Having looked at all the videos online again justo be sure I cannot fathom how he made (or failed to make) descisions that were so straight forward. Apart from the sending off and the non sending off of McGeough & Stokes there were plenty of other incidents where he took no action. Twice Murray kicked the ball out of play when it was a free kick to Rangers, no action taken. No attempt to warn Hibernian for time wasting, the list goes on.

He actually warned Murray he would book him if he time wasted again.... Murray promptly time wasted again and Beaton gave him the "please don't do that" look. So warned him of a booking to then not book him when he did exactly what he had been warned for.

There are too many incidents to even know where to start.

Totally agree! The list is endless, just mind boggling! It was the brazen blatant nature that has shocked everyone.

On another note, my apologies Bearger if I let my political feelings creep into point scoring at times. We agree on most things football related and I'm sure we will disagree even more (and always) politically. It's nothing personal.

Emotions running high yesterday!

Totally agree! The list is endless, just mind boggling! It was the brazen blatant nature that has shocked everyone.

On another note, my apologies Bearger if I let my political feelings creep into point scoring at times. We agree on most things football related and I'm sure we will disagree even more (and always) politically. It's nothing personal.

Emotions running high yesterday!

No problem.

I find a lot of the ref's decisions inexplicable but I can't believe it was cheating in any form.....bad refereeing yes....but paid to give decisions against us..........ge'is peace

we all need to calm down and start being rational

Feel free to calm down and do enjoy your rational moralising. For me, some of the refereeing went well beyond incompetence and can only be explained by a desire to disadvantage Rangers. I no longer buy the ridiculous proposition that cheating doesn't permeate every corner of Scottish football.

Feel free to calm down and do enjoy your rational moralising. For me, some of the refereeing went well beyond incompetence and can only be explained by a desire to disadvantage Rangers. I no longer buy the ridiculous proposition that cheating doesn't permeate every corner of Scottish football.

"A desire to disadvantage Rangers" I completely agree Bill. I watched his body language yesterday which was open when dealing with Hibs players and mainly closed with Rangers. I have alluded to a few things today and some seem fed up hearing me talk so I'm out now.

I'm aware this proves nothing and it seems others think my points at best lack substance too. I analyse most things (psychology students do that, especially washed up mature ones lol) and I have been accused of being akin to a "moon howler". There are some officials who can't hide what's going on in their head, no matter how hard they try. Some will believe me, some won't. We are all bears at the end of the day.

On to the next game, keep our faith in Pedro!

Edited by cooponthewing