I think Our problem is in midfield and left side.

windass is a poor option on the left side.

we really need to offload him to free up wages for maybe walker.

also Millar as much as i like his workrate he contributes very little other than the odd goal..

i would much rather a change in formation to a 3...5...2

Alves..cardosa..wilson.

Tavernier..jack.. dorrans..pena..wallace

morales..another maybe walker.

win and control the midfield with pena in an attacking midfield role.

I think that a fit and firing Pena is the key.

I'd take Moult if we can get him for a pittance, but I agree he's not the answer. Similar to MOH: plays well against teams that don't park the bus.

Incidentally, anyone know where MOH was playing for St Johnstone? Is it wide, like with us, or as a forward? I always wanted to see him up top for us. I can't help but think his pace in between the lines - in Miller's position - could be effective. But, perhaps I'm blinded by his pace - what can he actually do with the ball when he gets it? For what I've seen with St Johnstone he goes on a mazey run until space opens up for him, which doesn't happen with us.

I think Our problem is in midfield and left side.

windass is a poor option on the left side.

we really need to offload him to free up wages for maybe walker.

also Millar as much as i like his workrate he contributes very little other than the odd goal..

i would much rather a change in formation to a 3...5...2

Alves..cardosa..wilson.

Tavernier..jack.. dorrans..pena..wallace

morales..another maybe walker.

win and control the midfield with pena in an attacking midfield role.

I like Windass and I think he's been one of our more consistent performers this year. Just not for long enough spells. I agree with Miller he shouldn't be starting anymore. I'd drop him and play Kranjcar or move Dorrans there and play Rossiter in midfield. In a 4-2-3-1

Foderingham

Tavernier

Wallace

Alves

Cardoso

Jack

Dorrans /Rossiter

Candeias

Kranjcar /Dorrans /Pena

Windass

Morelos

I'd also tell Tavernier to stop cutting inside it leaves us far too exposed. Same with Wallace overlapping both of them don't seem to have the awareness to get back.

A fast team would rip us to shreads.

Edited by Crimson Dynamo

A large proportion of his corners in the second half were crap. At one point Tavernier was right next to him and you wanted him to take it instead.

I get the penalty signs. One hand held up was a Hearts player around the penalty spot and two hands was a Hearts player at the back post.