[FT] Ross County 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 31, 41; Herrera 89)

Will we ever see a 90 min performance again? Really poor second half where we lost shape and composure and allowed a poor side back into it.

In saying that, when the game got scrappy & niggly we were up for the fight and stood our ground. We may not have won that match last year but we found a way to grind it out as you have to do sometimes, and capped it off with a good goal at the death.

The pain in the voice of McLean, Sutton & Butcher at our 3rd was the only time they were worth listening to all day. Well I say that but I'm guessing as I had them on mute mostly.

As frustrated as I was at the lack of energy and creativity that second half, I wasn't actually too worried defensively.

Pena is lacking match sharpness, but I thought he did well when he came on: positionally good, always available and was constantly breaking the lines; should've scored and did well to tee up Herrera at the end with a chance.

At their goal, I thought Niko was fouled; the player goes through Niko to get the ball. Niko only gets caught out when he dithers; for the most part he moved it on quickly and accurately; perhaps tiring at that stage - he is getting on a bit!

Agreed with your comments on both Pena & Niko, was def a foul on him but McL,S&B could only revel in slagging him instead of watching the replay to see the foul. Really disgusting derogatory remarks about a class player making his 1st league start in 10 months. Trio of pricks that ruin the coverage.

That's a good win under the circumstances.

Good to see Morelos continuing to score. We need a few more like him.

We made lots of unforced errors though. We should never have let Ross County play so much football at our end in the second half.

Both were crap and Kranjcar should be released before the window closes.Maybe some American team will pick up his wages as he is a waste of a jersey for us. I can not honestly think that Dodoo would not be better out on the left wing.

I certainly agree with the first part.

Second goal.

We can't count on the opposition keeper making a mistake like that every week.

It looks like we can count on Morelos though.

He showed the right attitude to get straight back up and chase the ball again.

Edited by ranger_syntax