UB display tomorrow

Are you saying that those who can't attend should not have a say?

I'm not getting involved in this debate however I have an observation which breeds an opinion.

I have lived abroad so clearly there have been lengthy times when I couldn't attend. I always felt it difficult to comment on performances because I was watching on the TV. Im of the opinion that those who attend the games are better placed to offer an overall opinion on performances and events. The television follows the ball where at the match you can see everything on and off the ball. How players react and their general demeanour etc.

Everyone will have an opinion I just feel some are better placed to offer insight into games and performances due to attending. That's not to say those that can't or dont are in any way not entitled or informed.

Edited by cooponthewing

I could have sung at the top of my voice all game today and it wouldn't have drowned them out.

It shouldn't stop me having an opinion on it.

No doubt about it. You should be able to have an opinion.

What will we talk about now that you have brutally murdered that straw man with only your bare hands?