Trouble with Club 1872 Working Group?

Sorry but that is not correct , unfortunately there are comments like this that band all the club1872 directors together , that's simply unfair on the two ladies , it's all down to one individual , see my post above .

I'm not casting aspersions on individuals rbr and I'm sure 99% of 1872 act with good intent but there is something seriously wrong with the governance of the organisation as a whole which allows something like this to happen. It needs some serious non-exec directorship imo and it's clear that the rules/constitution/governance is not correct. I agree with the need for one voice but it must have the confidence of fans and needs some serious corporate oversight. It's not the first time management related events at 1872 have been in the spotlight recently.

That's not 100% correct and you know that , there are more than a few who are deeply unhappy about what went on in club1872 , as Joanne can vouch for , the fact is the past is getting rewritten yet again , the memberships that were sold to over 900 rangers fans have now been changed , there was absolutely no comments /talk about having to "will" you life membership , I was at the same hustings that you were at , and again no mention of this , we have been lied to by JB yet again , unfortunately it really is that simple .

B, I think you’re letting your hatred of JB get in the way here. Unless you nominated the person you wanted to inherit when you bought it, how could Club 1872 ever decide who was to inherit it if the owner had multiple heirs?

Edited by plgsarmy

B, I think you’re letting your hatred of JB get in the way here. Unless you nominated the person you wanted to inherit when you bought it, how could Club 1872 ever decide who was to inherit it in the owner had multiple heirs?
Well if that was the case , why were we not asked to nominate a person when we took out the life membership , ive looked back at all my correspondence and no where does it mention this .

How were life members expected to nominate someone if they were never informed .

The more excuses get trotted out the bigger the whole becomes , time to stop digging pal

Well if that was the case , why were we not asked to nominate a person when we took out the life membership , ive looked back at all my correspondence and no where does it mention this .

How were life members expected to nominate someone if they were never informed .

The more excuses get trotted out the bigger the whole becomes , time to stop digging pal

What happened with RF was nothing to do with me. I was not a member as you probably know.

B, I think you’re letting your hatred of JB get in the way here. Unless you nominated the person you wanted to inherit when you bought it, how could Club 1872 ever decide who was to inherit it in the owner had multiple heirs?
Plus if this was known at the time of the RST and RF joining together why werent the RF members contacted and asked whom they were nominating .

Why has no one from club1872 contacted the members who hold RF life memberships to find out whom they were nominating .

What happened with RF was nothing to do with me. I was not a member as you probably know.
But you were on the working group that looked into joining the two groups together , this must have been discussed .

B, I think you’re letting your hatred of JB get in the way here. Unless you nominated the person you wanted to inherit when you bought it, how could Club 1872 ever decide who was to inherit it if the owner had multiple heirs?

The clue is the word inherit,you never did answer if the regulator became involved.

The clue is the word inherit,you never did answer if the regulator became involved.

I know what the word inherit means. My point was that unless it was written into a will or a person was nominated, how would Club 1872 know who is to be given the life membership? The regulator, as far as I know, was asked to look over the draft articles and give the go ahead. She hasn’t done so due to complaints from the usual suspects.