Is the end game for King drawing near?

Dave King is no where near the standard that is required of a Rangers Chairman , personally I wish he would do the decent thing and go .

he saved us....piling money in after losing £20 million under Murray

I'm happy with the guy

and this whole thing was started by Ashley's placeman after being ousted

Edited by colinstein

Dave King is no where near the standard that is required of a Rangers Chairman , personally I wish he would do the decent thing and go .

common sense won’t go down well here, king is and always has been a wrong un, some folk wish to repeat the whyte scenario all over again.

common sense won’t go down well here, king is and always has been a wrong un, some folk wish to repeat the whyte scenario all over again.

Whatever else Dave King is, I don't think he's a Craig Whyte. However, while things have obviously stabilised under his tenure, I doubt if King has the nouse to take us where we'd all like to be. By far the biggest concern to me is the continued fragmentation of the clubs share ownership and the difficulty this poses to any meaningful future share issue. It's one thing getting rid of the Greens, Ashleys, etc (and that was much needed) but it's another thing taking the club on to a genuinely secure financial footing.

At worst he can be forced to offer 11 million for complete control.

Lots of people wont take him up on the deal.

that's it.....he'll be a £million out setting up a 20P share offer which won't be taken up.....you would think the COS would not order such futility

I happen to agree it's a pointless exercise by the TOP , but it is what it is and could have been avoided but it's just more poor headlines for us .

At worse he can pull his SA stunt and ignore the court ruling, that would be a very bad move on his part, his own Advocate said in court that would be a criminal offence.