[FT] St. Johnstone 0 - 3 Rangers (Pena 27, 78; Dorrans 85)

I was typing worse then decided not to bother

So Pedro said in his interview tonight that he seen a togetherness that he has not seen before until tonight. I put in a post agreeing with him and I get ripped apart. Okay fine.

Again playing against a very physical team whom the ref allowed to get away with murder , it's no wonder Scottish teams are useless in Europe where you can't intimidate teams physically

Hammer throwers. Booking Rangers players is trending just now. Dorrans and Alves getting booked tonight was baffling. Dorrans & Morelos are on 4 each already. A suspension is getting ever closer by the week.

Hammer throwers. Booking Rangers players is trending just now. Dorrans and Alves getting booked tonight was baffling. Dorrans & Morelos are on 4 each already. A suspension is getting ever closer by the week.

I can see why he booked Alves and the ST.J player as they were at it with nearly every corner but why he never booked 3 ST.J players before Windass is a mystery to me. It is too early in the game is no excuse when you are going to book someone for the same tackle 20 minutes later.

Lets face it this was only exciting because it was Rangers. The football was of really poor quality from both sides except for 3 goals of total class.Fantastic goals from Pena but his other play looks like he has his boots on the wrong feet. I thoroughly enjoyed the game but only because it was Rangers and we were winning.

You are starting to become a parody of yourself Pete.

Never seen the match however away from home 3 goals scored, 0 goals against, 3 points, a good nights work I would say!

Two consecutive away wins at difficult venues 7 goals for 1 against. I always felt it would take 10 to 15 games before we would see the best of this team and I still don't think they have reached their peak yet. But getting there.

Edited by JFK-1

Two consecutive away wins at difficult venues 7 goals for 1 against. I always felt it would take 10 to 15 games before we would see the best of this team and I still don't think they have reached their peak yet. But getting there.

I question your optimism JFK, still to win 3-in-a-row under the man, another kick in the stones might just be round the corner mind. A win is a win, the red card changed things, they were over us before that, the 2nd goal clinched it.