When will it be time to go for Pedro?

The worst results we've had came in SFL3, getting beat by Annan & Peterhead at home and losing to Stirling Albion away whilst their manager was absent because he was getting married.

McCoist didn't see fit to resign then. Why should Caixinha resign after losing a LC semi ?

he should be resigning because he can't win 3 games in a row in this backwater after being allowed to spend millions

Is Dick a stop-gap?

I'm not too enthusiastic about FdB...

He is a stop-gap but has stated he would hold the door open for further talks. I think the KNVB would prefer Koeman though.

We should have got rid of McCoist long before we did. His tenure was awful.

But it's here and now I'm bothered about. I'd give Pedro until Xmas to get some good results in big matches. If we lose at home to Aberdeen, away to Hibs or suffer any other humiliating results then time's up, as far as I'm concerned.

Even when Celtic were truly awful (mid 90s) they beat us fairly regularly.

he should be resigning because he can't win 3 games in a row in this backwater after being allowed to spend millions

He spent millions because he had to replace all those duds MW brought in last summer. And spending millions doesn't guarantee anything.

FWIW I think we need to be patient & allow a team to get built over the course of the next year or so. It won't happen in one transfer window

As I've said on here before we cannot keep recruiting a dozen or so players every summer as we've done for the past three summers.

We need to get a settled side and we do now have some players who are good enough for us although not as many as we need.

He spent millions because he had to replace all those duds MW brought in last summer. And spending millions doesn't guarantee anything.

FWIW I think we need to be patient & allow a team to get built over the course of the next year or so. It won't happen in one transfer window

As I've said on here before we cannot keep recruiting a dozen or so players every summer as we've done for the past three summers.

We need to get a settled side and we do now have some players who are good enough for us although not as many as we need.

he's already finished

So who's his replacement then ? Will we go for the dream team of Miller, Jig & Boyd ? That's my biggest fear believe me

Over to the Board

the footballing side has been an absolute shambles since they took over