Rangers 1 Kilmarnock 1 Post Match Discussion.

Okay we have our thoughts thanks but Windass and Pena leave us with a nine man team if they play.

I’m not sure what Pena is there for? He dosnt have an identity. If I start on Windass I will still be on this post on in an hours time!

Bench them both, put DJ on the left and Hodson at left back. Pena out and Dorrans further forward. Baronjas replaces Dorrans.

Can this Nemane not play instead of Windass? The young loanee has done nothing of note yet, so that makes him a better option than Windass! If he can only play on one side, Candieas can play either side as he has consistently swapped over with Windass during games anyway. I dont see any reason why we need to continue with Windass, he now needs taken out the side for his own good.

As for the rest of midfield, Jack slows everything down and doesnt protect the defence half as much as he should, I would have the energy, movement and far better creativity of Holt every day of the week ahead of Jack. Holt's energy also seemed to bring better performances out of Dorrans, so its a win-win there.

Wes

Tav McCrorie Alves Elton

Holt Dorrans

Candieas Pena Nemane

Morelos

Given it is struggling Killie at Ibrox, I would love him to give a chance to a Morelos/Herrera partnership up top, with Pena dropping out. Lets see, there might be some magic there, but if we dont try, we wont know.

Results of the poll are fairly interesting so far with only 31% supporting the manager compared to 45% after the Progrès debacle. That's a decent drop!

In terms of replacements, it seems McInnes and Allardyce are the clear favourites from those suggested.

I agree Dorrans played his best game against Hamilton with Holt beside him, but could that have been a one off? I like Jack a lot, so I wouldn't like to see him dropped.

Putting Holt or Dorrans in the No.10 slot is unappealing to me: neither can really cause damage in the box like Pena can. A Holt or Dorrans with Pena's aerial ability would be some No.10!

A 3-5-2 has always sounded intriguing, but PC seems to use it as a defensive system. A midfield three of Dorrans, Jack and Holt sounds interesting; Pena could play further forward too, as a second striker so he doesn't have to get involved in the build-up -- he's not a bad presser, Pena.

With Kenny Mclean confirming he's leaving Aberdeen next summer, what's the odds on him signing in January for the same manager he's playing for now...? :whistle:

I'd take McLean; decent player that knows how to play in the league. At the very least it weakens them.

But...

giphy.gif

Edited by Rousseau