Am I not correct in thinking that there is every likelihood of a new share issue being approved at the AGM in November?

I do not know how much they intend to raise or what value they can realistically place on the company.

This new money will hoover up the soft loans and should hopefully raise some extra monies for Stadium upgrades and perhaps a fund for the new manager to spend in a January and summer windows.

He's was brought in by pedro after being alerted to the player by JJ. Funnily enough a low level coach doesn't have the station to sign players .

The reason morelos will be unhappy is Kenny miller. A guy who spent weeks castigating the player and telling him he was shite and no where near the needed standard obviously has concerns when this same player is now picking the team and wearing the armband.

The cliques asusual are very strong at rangers and the old boys club is in full swing and control ,unfortunately for them they don't have any money to support their desires and are stuck in limbo trying to get the progressive side of the club to agree to idiotic signings be it at management or player level .

I don't think that is true it was Pena Miller was on about. Miller and Morelos play well together and Miller set up a couple of Morelos's goals.

Am I not correct in thinking that there is every likelihood of a new share issue being approved at the AGM in November?

I do not know how much they intend to raise or what value they can realistically place on the company.

This new money will hoover up the soft loans and should hopefully raise some extra monies for Stadium upgrades and perhaps a fund for the new manager to spend in a January and summer windows.

So long as shareholder approval is obtained this new money WON'T hoover up the soft loans. The soft loans will be converted from debt to equity - a paper transaction, not a cash one.

The main impact of converting these loans to equity will be to increase the dilution of existing shareholders, since I imagine this will be beyond the reach of pre-emption rights.

On the other hand I could be talking bollocks.