I think you said it yourself Pete. If a manager can't get the best out of a player, he's not doing his job. Or does that only apply to PC?

Am I missing something I was just asking GS to explain his statement and if he thought Murty was just not picking him for no apparent reason? I don't think I or he mentioned anything about motivating players

Am I missing something I was just asking GS to explain his statement and if he thought Murty was just not picking him for no apparent reason? I don't think I or he mentioned anything about motivating players

You said that PC should go because he couldn't get the best out of Alves and Cardoso. Apologies if I misunderstood you.

You said that PC should go because he couldn't get the best out of Alves and Cardoso. Apologies if I misunderstood you.

I possibly did say that and I will say that against any manager. I honestly did not have anything against PC it was just that I could never see where he was taking us. You think we sacked PC too early, I think it was far too late. Why the board trusted him with so much money after last season I will never know. I think after Luxembourg the board threw the money box shut. I think we can thank them for that even although the damage has been done.

IMHO we got Alves because of Pedro and again IMO he is no doubt a good player but has not set the heather on fire,although being cult because of his free kick goal.

Pena another who probably signed because of Pedro who is no doubt a player waiting to emerge but how long do we wait?.

The loan players,apart from John,have failed to produce and should be returned to parent clubs.

Since Candeias has teamed up with Tav. our right side has become more proficient and if Wallace can get back and we move John more forward the left side can also be the same.

Midfield Miller and Windass are now surplus and should not be picked.

Thought should be given to using Hardie and Morelos in attack.

Jack has been the outstanding signing.

Just my thoughts and there are several other pairings that might work.

The DoF doesn't pick the teams!

Of course not but he does manage the football business and if a £2.5m 'asset' can't make the first team squad (or even for a second XI friendly away to Berwick) then that's in his purview...

Of course not but he does manage the football business and if a £2.5m 'asset' can't make the first team squad (or even for a second XI friendly away to Berwick) then that's in his purview...

Lack of info. He could be ill, have a minor injury or a family bereavement ... for all we know. Or he has been out for the odd drink too many, as the hearsay brigade would like to have it (since "he has a history", ye ken?!). As with a few other topics, a more open information policy by the club would be welcome.

Lack of info. He could be ill, have a minor injury or a family bereavement ... for all we know. Or he has been out for the odd drink too many, as the hearsay brigade would like to have it (since "he has a history", ye ken?!). As with a few other topics, a more open information policy by the club would be welcome.

He's been fit for the last three league games and not used in any of them, as well as missing the Berwick friendly.

If he's being unprofessional then I doubt he'd be training with the first team and/or would have been fined. I can only assume he's not doing well enough there but that takes us back to the DoF.

I don't think the lad should have been signed in the first place (to be fair to Allen, he wasn't in post then) and the signing reflects badly on Pedro, Robertson and any other who approved it.

He's been fit for the last three league games and not used in any of them, as well as missing the Berwick friendly.

If he's being unprofessional then I doubt he'd be training with the first team and/or would have been fined. I can only assume he's not doing well enough there but that takes us back to the DoF.

I don't think the lad should have been signed in the first place (to be fair to Allen, he wasn't in post then) and the signing reflects badly on Pedro, Robertson and any other who approved it.

So you know for fact that he has been fit?