So you know for fact that he has been fit?

As far as I know, he's been training fully with the first team after a slight knock meant he missed the Killie game nearly a month ago. Since then he's missed three league games.

Has he had something else wrong with him? I've no idea but he looks fit and happy in all the relevant training photos and the interim manager hasn't mentioned him being unavailable or injured. Murty just seems to prefer Miller, Niko and Barjonas in terms of his central midfield options and backups. That's fine but doesn't make sense to me.

So you know for fact that he has been fit?

Funny how you throw "lack of info" at Frankie - and then use a massive dose of the exact same thing in the very next sentence.

He hasn't featured under Murty at all - so if there had been a family bereavement we would definitely have heard about it. Likewise injury - we usually get a weekly update (at least) on these.

Edited by craig

Funny how you throw "lack of info" at Frankie - and then use a massive dose of the exact same thing in the very next sentence.

He hasn't featured under Murty at all - so if there had been a family bereavement we would definitely have heard about it. Likewise injury - we usually get a weekly update (at least) on these.

For all we know it could be anything, from "Murty don't like him" to "a family bereavement" that is not been puplicly spoken about. You can take your pick, but at least don't make it sound as if it were the truth.

It's highly unlikely he'd be at training every day is it was a family bereavement, so we can safely dismiss that claim.

It’s also unlikely he is ill or injured if training every day.

But dB doesn’t want that getting in the way of his positivity....

It’s also unlikely he is ill or injured if training every day.

But dB doesn’t want that getting in the way of his positivity....

If we were talking probabilities, we might all agree about Pena's absence. Since we don't know, why is it that difficult to fathom that questioning simple claims is so "out of order"? Sometimes you seem unable to resist questioning my point of view just for the sake of it ...

If we were talking probabilities, we might all agree about Pena's absence. Since we don't know, why is it that difficult to fathom that questioning simple claims is so "out of order"? Sometimes you seem unable to resist questioning my point of view just for the sake of it ...

I question points of view when they are no more valid than the point they themselves question. You questioned Frankie on the validity of his suggestion that Pena was fit. My questioning your suggestion he may be ill or injured is every bit as valid as your questioning. Or is it only you who is allowed to question others ?? Particularly when their point is not a positive one.

Don’t feel too honored, I’m not picking on you specifically, I would ask the same of others :thup:

I question points of view when they are no more valid than the point they themselves question. You questioned Frankie on the validity of his suggestion that Pena was fit. My questioning your suggestion he may be ill or injured is every bit as valid as your questioning. Or is it only you who is allowed to question others ?? Particularly when their point is not a positive one.

Don’t feel too honored, I’m not picking on you specifically, I would ask the same of others :thup:

I actually had to smile about that. People seem to think that Pena is fit because he is doing the training session ... and jump to conclusions. Without any deeper knowledge. I question that and ask whether there is any deeper knowledge. Then you show up and question me for asking these questions and go on claiming your right to do so. A bit like debating for debate's sake, don't you think? Instead, you could have questioned Frankie or the opinion that he is fit but not playing for some reason other than "not required" et al by yourself.