Scottish Cup draw: Fraserburgh v Rangers

£32,000?? Not exactly a windfall for them. Shame on Sky for doing Fraserburgh out of money, but they will be desperately hoping we get knocked out so they can show it live. I only hope we have a manager by then, and I’m not being sarcastic!

I presume we get the same minus their costs...?

Broch working hard to get the capacity up to nearer the 2K mark, will depend on Old Bill and Peelers how close they get.

FS has spare bedrooms and an overstocked drinks cabinet, but he is so excited about this game he can hardly think straight just now so has asked me to arrange the party and sleepovers at his gaff.

Regular Gernetters just drop me a PM and I'll forward you his address and get you booked in

Sash Bash and sausage rolls after game, bed-time and lights out 22:30

I was thinking of utilising Lodge 54 even though the proprietor will be erstwhile engaged.

I take it the recession hasn't bitten you too hard and it's still Champagne only in there ?

I was thinking of utilising Lodge 54 even though the proprietor will be erstwhile engaged.

I take it the recession hasn't bitten you too hard and it's still Champagne only in there ?

Is HMP Peterhead not handy enough for this mob?

Lodge 54 is available for bookings for both sporting and cultural events and I may even offer a Scottish cup discount, it also goes without saying that Lodge 54 is long overdue a name change

Champagne reception comes as standard but guest are encouraged to bring their own firewood.

Edited by gaspard

Lodge 54 is available for bookings for both sporting and cultural events and I may even offer a Scottish cup discount, it also goes without saying that Lodge 54 is long overdue a name change

Champagne reception comes as standard but guest are encouraged to bring their own firewood.

I'll take a saw, there's a veritable forest at the bottom of the acreage. Might ask one of the servants or staff as you prefer to call them to do it in case I get stuck in the mud or topple down the septic tank.

I'll take a saw, there's a veritable forest at the bottom of the acreage. Might ask one of the servants or staff as you prefer to call them to do it in case I get stuck in the mud or topple down the septic tank.

.......Serfs actually

Edited by gaspard