True Blue Treachery, the forthcoming Craig Whyte book.

Probably be a best seller maybe even turned into a movie ,who would you cast in the rolls then .

Didn't Oldco neglect to pay the grocer for the rolls?

In the Whyte Saga, the only ones in the Rolls would be the lawyers.

" Excerpts from a book claiming to be by ex-Rangers owner Craig Whyte promises to reveal corruption and scandal at the heart of football and politics in Scotland. Details of True Blue Treachery were leaked online, including a sample chapter where Whyte recalls his arrest in Mexico and a contents page promising other revealing tales. Whyte, who is reportedly trying to find a publisher for the book, has promised 70,000 words and 19 chapters. "

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/craig-whyte-book-to-lift-lid-on-corruption-and-scandal-in-football-1-4619956

only tims will buy it. SUN might serialise it though

I suspect potential law suits will stop that.

I don't think that law suits have worried that swine in the past, so unless he has changed his heart, his mind and his modus operandi............

If push really came to shove, he would in all likelihood deliver a draft which will be for reasons primarily legal, unpublishable in this country, or anywhere else that libel laws apply.

I don't think that law suits have worried that swine in the past, so unless he has changed his heart, his mind and his modus operandi............

If push really came to shove, he would in all likelihood deliver a draft which will be for reasons primarily legal, unpublishable in this country, or anywhere else that libel laws apply.

Will worry a publisher though

Will worry a publisher though

Let's hope that he fails to find an outlet, and that someone objective publishes the definitive history.

In my opinion the Club should be sponsoring/commissioning this. I am sure that it would make money.

Let's hope that he fails to find an outlet, and that someone objective publishes the definitive history.

In my opinion the Club should be sponsoring/commissioning this. I am sure that it would make money.

There were 3 supporters I know working on a book. Probably the not guilty verdict would have hit any potential sales.

I see the tramp beggar liar is now selling copies of the draft book to the obsessed creatures who believe his garbage. Of course, actually posting out copies to the obsessed is presenting somewhat of a problem --

" The majority of readers who have recently subscribed should have now received your premium copy. As I have clearly stated on a number of occasions all payments and donations are handled by PayPal. However a ‘payment’ by PayPal is more difficult to process than a donation. Those who have missed out should proceed directly to PayPal to make a token donation and highlight their subscription details. Some have had the audacity to claim that this is a hassle and that as it is ‘our site’ they should automatically receive their copy wrapped in a bow. I cannot deal with this indefinitely. One more day and we move on. I will not approve any comments which complain. I have waited 18 months for many of my readers to show up, so why can one not just spend a penny and be patient? Despite assertions from a fantasist who has made a career out of making things up, I do not reside in the UK. I have no need of any backbiting from a would be terrorist. After one more day I will solicit one penny donations from my less fortunate readers. Please do not jump the gun as I won’t process anything until the waged are fully satisfied. If you do your payment will be passed over. "

To be expected I'd suppose. :laugh2: