Dundee 2 Rangers 1 post match discussion

We were tactically wrong again tonight in my opinion. We need to become harder to play against

We needed 3 in central MF. Someone else in alongside Jack and Holt.

That would probably mean going 3-5-2 which I've been advocating forsome time now but maybe not for the Celtc game where we'd go 4-5-1

On a wee sidenote, I was and still am under the impression that the DoF picks the new manager, rather than the Board simply appoints one. Its his job, after all.

As for Murty, he's done more or less the same as last time around. Being predictable and playing it safe. After the last couple of games he should have noted that the starting line-ups needed to change, and if they don't work, players needed to be changed. He did not and his indecision as well as bench selection cost us and will cost him. It is 14 games into the season and 20odd still to come. But we quickly need a solution at the top now, for the Sheep games have the potency to end this league season as a contest again, not exactly points- but sure mentality-wise.

Kranjcar and Pena were high on my personal selection table, but ...

Edited by der Berliner

We were awful. Gutless and with no idea.

No positives to take against the bottom side. Time comes where people start to get angry (hopefully). Those players should be hounded for that disgrace tonight. Bunch of cowards.

On another side note, that Josh Windass got 3 goals in the last 4 games since Murty took charge.

I realise he's not everyone's cup of tea but he's certainly contributing more than the strikers.

No way is Windass contributing more than Morelos. He may have been scoring a few goals but Morelos doesn't hide for 80 minutes,

On another side note, that Josh Windass got 3 goals in the last 4 games since Murty took charge.

I realise he's not everyone's cup of tea but he's certainly contributing more than the strikers.

Rab. Windass is awful and should be benched asap imo. After the goal tonight he was trying all sort of flicks and wee passes that were not on. His work rate is non existent. The fact he scored tonight is irrelevent he should have been subbed off.

Edited by Little General