Dundee 2 Rangers 1 post match discussion

Think I mentioned the other day that the due of maybe Davies with Alex Rae was growing on me. We have to be realistic over who we can get and afford. That pairing would probably tick most of the boxes. Davies as manager, Rae assistant and JJ staying on.

No thanks and no thanks to Davies and Rae.

To be fair Miller has done some good things on the football field but he is well past it now and certainly shouldn't be interfering in the management of Rangers.

He should not be near the first team. My feelings are well known re Miller. He was/is the leak and should not be near the club. You hav to ask yourself do your believe he dosnt know what he is doing? He has deliberately unsettled a manager contributing to him being dismissed. He continues to put himself over the side. He should have been told to go in the summer.

There is no hiding place now for this board. We will see some direction early in the week or even over the weekend. What that direction is remains to be seen.

Personally I hope it’s an experienced manager who has dealt with senior players before and if I’m honest, that sounds like Big Sam, Pardew, or someone like that.

I want to see a steadying influence on the current players and a couple of good quality additions in January. There is a half decent team in there, we do have a decent level of players, and bar you know who, definitely as good as any top 6 team.

There is no hiding place now for this board. We will see some direction early in the week or even over the weekend. What that direction is remains to be seen.

Personally I hope it’s an experienced manager who has dealt with senior players before and if I’m honest, that sounds like Big Sam, Pardew, or someone like that.

I want to see a steadying influence on the current players and a couple of good quality additions in January. There is a half decent team in there, we do have a decent level of players, and bar you know who, definitely as good as any top 6 team.

I don't think the likes of Big Sam or Pardew would be interested in the job once they realised the available resources.

I don't think the likes of Big Sam or Pardew would be interested in the job once they realised the available resources.

I agree that it’s not easy to tempt those kinds of managers. They are used to EPL budgets.

Who are the Scottish equivalents? Eck, Davie’s, Roberto Martinez (not Scottish but there’s a link)...