Bus will be parked by Jose, I cant see how they will have enough to have a good at City and not get picked off on the break.

Utd have a better keeper by a mile but both still have average defenders. If Sir Alex was managing this Utd team he'd be letting Martial, Rashford, Mata loose.

Chances of a 0-0 bore draw??? I cant see it and think it will be 2-2.

If Ashley Young plays from the start then Jose is playing for the draw. I can't stand Mourinho.

Hopefully City destroy them and Jose spits the dummy.

Have you looked at the league table ?

Mourinho has to go for a win, even if it isn't in a gung-ho style.

If he plays for the draw, the United support have to question if Mourinho is the type of manager to take ManUtd forward.

Why is that? I don't get your logic.

Young is playing really well and I'd expect him to play no matter how Jose approaches the game.

He seems to be a player that Jose always goes to for the bigger games. Agreed that he's in form and would probably get picked anyway. Fergie did the same with the South Korean player, Park. High energy.

Rumours it might be off due to the weather.

Edited by Gazza_8

He seems to be a player that Jose always goes to for the bigger games. Agreed that he's in form and would probably get picked anyway. Fergie did the same with the South Korean player, Park. High energy.

Rumours it might be off due to the weather.

The talk is about Jose trying to stop Man City, imagine Fergie doing that, he would be going after them full pelt.

Shocking if its off due to weather, 170k a week and cant play in a chill.

The talk is about Jose trying to stop Man City, imagine Fergie doing that, he would be going after them full pelt.

Shocking if its off due to weather, 170k a week and cant play in a chill.

I kind of agree... partly. Fergie would've been more adventurous, but he was always difficult to beat in the big games -- it was, like Mourinho, about not losing first. He always played defensive-type players in big games, like Park.

However, I'm not sure a Fergie side could play that way against a Guardiola side -- Guardiola bested him several times in the CL, two finals if I recall correctly.

What about the side that Fergie played to beat Arsenal? It had 8 defenders, including Brown, Rafael, Vidic, Fabio, Smalling, Evra and O'shea!? (It even had Gibson!)