Since Pedro was sacked

The biggest frustration for me is the missed opportunity regards putting pressure on Celtic. I'm realistic, Celtic have a better squad and a better first choice 11 than us currently but they've yet to be put under any pressure in Scotland and the last couple of months was our chance. Celtic were always liable to drop points domestically whilst in the Champions League, and so it's proved, but we didn't step up and win the matches we should have. Rodgers couldn't handle the pressure at Liverpool, I'd love to see how he'd react to some being applied up here.

Celtic will pick up injuries and suspensions as the league goes on, that we're not in a position to put pressure on them is very frustrating.

The biggest frustration for me is the missed opportunity regards putting pressure on Celtic. I'm realistic, Celtic have a better squad and a better first choice 11 than us currently but they've yet to be put under any pressure in Scotland and the last couple of months was our chance. Celtic were always liable to drop points domestically whilst in the Champions League, and so it's proved, but we didn't step up and win the matches we should have. Rodgers couldn't handle the pressure at Liverpool, I'd love to see how he'd react to some being applied up here.

Celtic will pick up injuries and suspensions as the league goes on, that we're not in a position to put pressure on them is very frustrating.

I think we saw the real the Rodgers when asked about Brown and McGinn at the weekend. A tiny amount of pressure and his pearly white mask starts to slip.

But its still credit to Murty as under PC we were being caught by likes of Motherwell plus Aberdeen had a big lead.

Celtic can remain undefeated but if they are picking up regular draws its not a bad thing, it will always be 2 points dropped IMO and so long as we continue winning the majority of games we will 1) cement 2nd place and 2) we may even get in a title race yet.

Someone will beat them eventually and games will catch up with them. We just need more of the same and go to Easter Road this week and pick up another win.

As many have said before...the league is a marathon, not a sprint.

Ceptic have dropped more points already, than they did the entire of last season - they are fading!!!

I think we saw the real the Rodgers when asked about Brown and McGinn at the weekend. A tiny amount of pressure and his pearly white mask starts to slip.

I always said that this is an important season for Brenda....Honeymoon season last year, but now the shine is starting to wear off slightly. Will be interesting to see how it's maintained through the rest of the season.

I think the thing about last season, is that no matter how good Rogers and his team were, that has to have been an exceptional purple patch, which will likely not be repeated.

Their unbeaten run will also have to end sometime; it's hard to keep motivating players over such a long period, for what must start to feel pretty mundane.