Season ticket renewal forms

Raging at the price hike for my seat. According to Mr Murray "certain areas will experience a price freeze with other areas being increased by either inflation or slightly higher".

I'd be interested to find out the areas where the seats are the same price as last season!

Another trophyless season and the prices are increased again. I'm sure mines was only �£410 last season so a �£15 (approx) increase is a joke. It's just not value for money anymore.

After being a season ticket holder for 15 seasons it's sad that I've decided to rip the form up and bin it.

You should have sent the form back with no card details and a note saying no thanks and gave your reasons.

Id be interested to hear if anyone does get a ST the same price as last year.

BTW dont you sit in the main stand Gav?? How come your seat was only 410 but mine in the club deck was 540 and that was 7 or 8 years ago!!!!

Its fair enough if they give you some sort of extra package like throwing in the friendly against Chelsea or someone else.

Is the ST valid for Scottish cup games still? I know it is for league games but its not handy if we are drawn away from home in every round which is possible.