Rangers want Michael O'Halloran to return to Ibrox in January

I think that sums up the problem dB. We’re always looking for sieine to cover someone else’s deficiencies. I wish we could just sign a couple of good defenders. I can’t believe there aren’t any somewhere in the world.

Sure enough. I rather have people playing in their natural positions, though it does help if they can cover more than one slot in the line-up. Right now, and depending who we are playing, I wouldn't mind us playing three at the back and Jack and Holt in semi-defensive midfield. McCrorie, Alves and Cardoso, plus the aforementioned. Those should give us enough stability at the back, not least when Candeias and John track back if need be. This would open up a slot in midfield and still enable us to play two strikers, which is the first thing Murty should introduce.

I am still of thought that I would try MOH at right back. He is fast and can tackle the only thing I would like to see is if he switches off as most forwards do.

MOH at Right-back?

giphy.gif

Edited by Rousseau