Good game to watch but both their own downfall. Liverpool should have been out of sight by half time. Arsenal got a goal out of nothing then Mignolet gifted them the equalizer.

Arsenal were lucky and a point for them papered over the cracks. Wenger got it all wrong and had Mane and Salah scored before half time it could have been another 4-0. Mass rebuild needed at Arsenal. Monreal, Iwobi and Xhaka not good enough, Sanchez not interested and they should have cashed in last summer, but they should grab any offer in January as he is going downhill, he is one of the players who peaked around 26 or 27 but so much football in the last 4 summers has taken its toll.

Players like Maitland Niles being played ahead of Kolansanic is bizarre.

Gribz mate - I went for a pint and missed three goals - dunno whats more shocking me buying a round or missing the three goals :D

Not even debatable.

I had one of them at Ibrox years ago, missed 4 goals in a 5-0 win against someone.

• 2 weeks later...

The following might prove to be an inspired signing by Klopp, the greatest failing of Liverpool in recent times has been defensive frailty.

Southampton centre-back Virgil van Dijk will join Liverpool when the transfer window re-opens on 1 January in a world record £75m deal. The fee is the most ever paid for a defender - Manchester City paid £52m to Monaco for Benjamin Mendy in July.

The only thing with Van Dijk is he wont help an already dismantled defence that isnt working if they arent being coached right, he will be the next to look poor. Lovren was a cracking centre half at Southampton. Despite that I think he will massively improve them but they still need a keeper before they will start to be solid at the back. They need a left back also.