Rangers submit ambitious plans to turn unused car park into memorial garden at Ibrox Stadium

I like the memorial garden idea and anything which improves the stadium footprint has to be welcomed.  I'm sure GCC will play their part financially as well.

All part of a bigger 2022 vision hopefully!

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I kind of tried that mate, as soon as I post the link it goes full picture!, will have a look next time!

Just click to the right side of the image then hit return before pasting the link to the next image. :)

It's hardly 'ambitious' and when I say that I'm not degrading or playing down what the club are wanting to do.

It's a great idea and will make it more pleasurable on the eyes when fans walk past it going to and leaving games.

Well played.

2 minutes ago, Gazza_8 said:

It's hardly 'ambitious' and when I say that I'm not degrading or playing down what the club are wanting to do.

It's a great idea and will make it more pleasurable on the eyes when fans walk past it going to and leaving games.

Well played.

Yeah, good point.  Trust the media to sensationalise something.

It is a fantastic gesture by the Club.  My only concern would be "them" and their penchant for graffiti with anything to do with the Disaster.