Evening Tims Football Knowledge...

I think it highlights the standard of football journalism when the Evening Tims have an article about Liam Henderson (quarter man, three quarters potato) becoming part of a group of “Serie A Scots” by signing for Bari.

Bari play in Serie B.

2 hours ago, StuGers said:

I think it highlights the standard of football journalism when the Evening Tims have an article about Liam Henderson (quarter man, three quarters potato) becoming part of a group of “Serie A Scots” by signing for Bari.

Bari play in Serie B.

And showing a picture of Souness..............................., comparing him to Souness :laugh2:

25 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Cardinal O'Brien has a long running three hander with a couple of Swiss Guards. 

Well, something has kept him out of Scotland these last three years.

On a side note, how is the fact that the head of the church in Scotland has been in dodgy exile for so long? File it alongside the file detailing the thousands of bodies of children in unmarked graves as “not suspicious”.

On 19/01/2018 at 08:43, StuGers said:

Liam Henderson (quarter man, three quarters potato).

A few potatoes are on Twitter and seem very upset about this comment.  They find it aesthetically degrading and Vegist.  I'd suggest either an immediate retraction or just make them into chips.