...That John Greig is the greatest ever Ger??

Personally i say no but its difficult to say as its a generation thing. However when i look at the record books Bill Struth is one of a few (including Greig) that we must think about.

As for playing for Rangers, i would have be biased due to my generation and go with Brian Laudrup as the best EVER player to pull on the blue jersey. He was simply untouchable and he changed the Scottish game, if not the British game as a hole.

Paul Gascoigne had the same ability and on his day was probably a better player. Gazza on his day is only 2nd to Maradona on the all time greats for ability. Not even Pele could run with the ball from anywhere on the park and end up sticking it in the back on the net, only the best can do this and Gazza fits on there after Maradona.

After that for the Gers you have Greig, Baxter, McCoist, Albertz etc...

But Laudrup wins for me!!!!

It depends how you classify it. Is it epitomising Rangers, is it talent, is it goals scored, trophies won? To me, it has to be the player that gave you most joy watching, someone who made me consistently enjoy watching rangers. There have been a fair few, mostly mentioned by Gribz, but one he missed andmy all-time favorite has to be Davie Cooper. A proper Ranger and a Scotsman who was up there with the best in the world on his day.

There have been a fair few, mostly mentioned by Gribz, but one he missed andmy all-time favorite has to be Davie Cooper. A proper Ranger and a Scotsman who was up there with the best in the world on his day.

I was meant to go back and edit my post to add Cooper in my list.