Banking facility

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

It's going on wages. Their payroll costs were over £52m last season compared to ours being £17.5m.

Three times as much!

Kinda puts Murray's "For every £5...." promise to shame

Their financial figures showed a profit of over £20 m BD.

I posted them on here a few weeks ago.

Runs in europe are keeping them going. As well as flogging anybody they can.

34 minutes ago, boabie said:

They will fail to qualify for Europe and we will see a levelling of the playing fields

14 hours ago, boabie said:

Their profit last season was £7m. I'm not saying their financial position isn't good at the moment, but they are spending a hell of a lot on wages, which could come back to bite them, although one season away from the CL shouldn't create too many problems. 

• 2 weeks later...

A registration of a charge document in connection with the Close Brothers business has been lodged at Companies House. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC425159/charges/mLBWBxLf49wYxVpcq5n1pX_hCbE

Within the document there is a link to a PDF document with 56 pages of detail.

Have any of the financial folk on here any comment on the contents ?

12 minutes ago, buster. said:

A registration of a charge document in connection with the Close Brothers business has been lodged at Companies House. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC425159/charges/mLBWBxLf49wYxVpcq5n1pX_hCbE

Within the document there is a link to a PDF document with 56 pages of detail.

Have any of the financial folk on here any comment on the contents ?

There's no need to trawl through all that detail Buster. The mank forums have it all dissected thanks to the thousands  of financial experts they have in their support.

The main talking point seems to be Close filing more forms 3 days after the ones previously placed online.

As well as Edmiston House and the car park Close have our PA system, catering equipment, screens and wi-fi system as security. That is a further £3.2 million of security.

6 minutes ago, boabie said:

There's no need to trawl through all that detail Buster. The mank forums have it all dissected thanks to the thousands  of financial experts they have in their support.

The main talking point seems to be Close filing more forms 3 days after the ones previously placed online.

As well as Edmiston House and the car park Close have our PA system, catering equipment, screens and wi-fi system as security. That is a further £3.2 million of security.

For that reason I'd prefer to get Bears with financial knowledge/gumption express their views on the detail.

38 minutes ago, boabie said:

I'd thought that the initial security, being Albion and EH was light, as EH can't be worth a lot in its current (asbestos riddled?) state, so it's not a surprise that more has been added in.

We don't even use the wi-fi system so not an issue.

I can't get too excited about it.