Liverpool are my English team and i very rarely miss a game, be it on tv or going down and i wouldnt like Dudek to come to us, dont get me wrong, he is capable of great performances and has produced them over the years but he is also prone to a clanger every now and then, i dont think he is reliable enough and dont see him as much better than McGreggor.

Gonna stick my neck out and disagree. With the backing of the manager and a regular run in the team continuing I don't see why he can't improve into a very able keeper.

you may be right. but he looks decidely flap-prone to me. he doesn't inspire confidence.

and he's not young!

you may be right. but he looks decidely flap-prone to me. he doesn't inspire confidence.

and he's not young!

No he's not young but being a keeper has at least a good 9-10 years at the top.

Agree to some extent that he went through a period where he liked to flap at balls, however in recent games there's been signs of improvement with him taking some very good cross balls safely.

Wait and see I guess. His development may depend on who WS brings in. Does he bring in a guy who will be expected to sit on the bench and provide competition, or an established keeper who may displace AMc in goal?