Alfredo Morelos’ Wins Appeal Against Booking

The fact bad decisions are made so often points to abysmal standards of refereeing in Scotland. The fact this happens to Rangers players with such abnormal frequency points to cheating, howsoever motivated.

3 hours ago, colinstein said:

you should be able to appeal any yellow. A second one can get you a red.......it's not right

The range of offences a yellow card covers is absurd. Always felt there should be some kind of 3 card system. You could commit a reckless foul and cause serious injury and get a yellow. You can take your shirt off and get a yellow. Bonkers. 

2 hours ago, Walterbear said:

The range of offences a yellow card covers is absurd. Always felt there should be some kind of 3 card system. You could commit a reckless foul and cause serious injury and get a yellow. You can take your shirt off and get a yellow. Bonkers. 

I think in woman's football they should get extra points for taking off their shirts.:D

17 hours ago, pete said:

I think in woman's football they should get extra points for taking off their shirts.:D

I think it should be obligatory when they score.  Imagine the level of roaring them on to score if that were the rule. And imagine the stick we will get if some militant feminist sees this.