The Depress is obviously well miffed. 

I’m not a fan f JC but I expect he was just waiting a decent interval to allow friends, family, loved ones and the like to get their tributes in first.

Was the Duke of Middleton bothered?

3 hours ago, Uilleam said:

"Vigorous participation followed immediately with sudden withdrawal is the norm for James."

Too much information, 26th of Foot, too much information, although one wonders to what lengths you went in order to obtain it.

One is constrained to suggest that it would have been better if his father had adopted this modus operandi all those years ago. 

I was young, it was Springtime, and we were in love.

3 hours ago, colinstein said:

aye...that Corbyn just gets worse and worse......2hehgk5.jpg

Hardly the same as appointing a convicted attempted arsonist to the House of Lords to represent you though, is it ??

just the same as denigrating Corbyn on a football forum........totally unnecessary to the point being made.........as cringeworthy as that Express shite....that's the point I was making.....and I thought it was only tims who didnae get riddies

Edited by colinstein

• 1 month later...
On 24/04/2018 at 12:14, 26th of foot said:

I wondered what forum would be appropriate for the topic of James Dornan MSP? Initially, the Bluenose Lounge would be favourite, but I suspect James might be about to influence our lives as Rangers supporters. Last week, James dropped out of the race to be the SNP's Deputy Leader, he wants to concentrate his efforts on fighting sectarianism. He received congratulations and encouragement from the usual suspects. The repeal of the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act has created a vacuum, and who better to fashion a tool to frame the real perpetrators of vile sectarianism than hapless James. He opposed the repeal of said Act but is very much on message as a vicTIM.

A narrative was construed where James suffered horrendous trolling from a sinister, vague force of Rangers supporters, promising a specific, 'Smash a Feni-a-n Day'. James is resonsible and correctly reported the matter to the police. So far, no news but inquiries are continuing. If James has succumbed to Fake News, I hope the police serve society by saying so. James also announced he was exasperated by his experience of social media and was considering withdrawing from the medium. It's fair to say, James was informed that he had been quite an enthusiastic protagonist of the means and captured photo-shots of current/past correspondence with both the General Secretary of the Celtic Supporters Association, Joe O'Rourke and Phil McFournames.

We know James has decided to forego his desire to withdraw by yesterday's appearance on twitter, "I utterly despise being part of the UK, uncaring, xenophobic, and fantasist exceptionalism is all I see". James claims this is a reaction to the ongoing Windrush/citizenship scandal. I wonder if the, 'fantasist exceptionalism' part is a homage to the number of tweets he issued thanking Phil for another, "on the nail" article? Further, we should be grateful that no Harland and Wolfe workers sailed on the Windrush, as Joe O'Rourke would opining pity again. You see James, you appear cast adrift on the boiling briney of sectarianism. Take my advice and grasp for next passing lifebelt.

Vigourous participation followed immediately with sudden withdrawal is the norm' for James. He was selected by the SNP as prospective parliamentary candidate for the Glasgow North East(Springburn) seat in 2004. He was hoping to replace the then Speaker, Michael Martin. He withdrew his candidacy five short days later, admitting three years of insolvency. The future for James could be as one half of a double act with Joe O'Rourke, 'James and Joe - the Men in the Know'. The fiorty years of ra Sellik's existence saw manager, Wullie Maley's brother, Tom report all matches for the Scottish Catholic Observer. Objectivity was never a strong suit for Tom, he described an early 1920s Sellik old firm victory in the following terms, 'Sinn Fein 1 the Black and Tans 0'. Tom's nomme de guerre was, 'the man in the know'. You can see the attraction for James, and indeed, Joe?

The future for James should be the Cathcart branch of the SNP deselect this clown.   

Thats some trio over at the Sunday Herald now 26th...

McKay

Haggerty

Dornan

The phrase nest of vipers springs to mind...