Only 17 and ran the hearts midfield tonight snuffing out the mighty McGinn. Another one that Sinclair let go because he was not big enough I believe. Showed tonight he is strong enough as he won most of his 50-50 tackles.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

Only 17 and ran the hearts midfield tonight snuffing out the mighty McGinn. Another one that Sinclair let go because he was not big enough I believe. Showed tonight he is strong enough as he won most of his 50-50 tackles.

Hindsight is a great thing!

John Greig was turned down initially at Ibrox because he was too small and slight. Sent away to feed himself up on steaks.

It's one of the great disappointments I found over the years - the number of kids who came back to haunt us.

Apparently we now have a system in place to identify them at home. I just hope it starts to work because we seem to have spent a lot of money on dumplings who should never have worn our jersey.

37 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Sinclair left rangers 3 and a half years ago. Players kick on.

He must have been about 12 or 13 when we let him go.

He was 13 I believe.