Rangers granted European Licence for 2018/19

Just now, Uilleam said:

Are there any other types?

I know a few reasonable Hibs fans.  In general, I hate them but there are plenty who are just football fans and that's it.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I know a few reasonable Hibs fans.  In general, I hate them but there are plenty who are just football fans and that's it.

I know a few reasonable Hibs fans. In general, I hate them but there are plenty who are just football fans and that's it.

There are no reasonable Hibs fans. Just ask Craig.:roflmao:

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Did he confiscate their spoons and lighters?

No i  think it was more cutlery and dinner services.:) I won't go any further it was just a joke.

9 hours ago, craig said:

Lol.  No.  My wife is a Hibbee, that's what pete was getting at :D

I hope she can cook!

been pals with a few Hibs fans in my time and recent years have seen one of them turn from a decent guy to a complete stereotypical moonhowler. The others are following suit. 

The cup final in '16 gave them far to big an opinion of themselves. 

It's as clear an example as we could expect to find of how 'diddy' a team they actually are when a single domestic cup win is the most momentous thing that ever happened to them.

Lennon knows it too and he's just been biding team till a 'real' job comes along. Their midfield is going to be dismantled over the next few weeks and a diddy club like them wont have the means to rebuild it.

Bolt shot, bubble burst, back to reality.  

4 hours ago, Forza said:

I hope she can cook!

been pals with a few Hibs fans in my time and recent years have seen one of them turn from a decent guy to a complete stereotypical moonhowler. The others are following suit. 

The cup final in '16 gave them far to big an opinion of themselves. 

lol.

She's actually one of the few who are balanced.  I only managed to get to two games this season, one of which was the infamous Beaton game at Ibrox against Hibs.  Wife and son were sat in their ST seats and I was a little further in front.  After the game, I met them in the Club Deck to make our way to the car and the very first thing she said to me was "That ref was really biased against Rangers".

So either she is balanced or she knew I was livid.... :D

2 hours ago, craig said:

lol.

She's actually one of the few who are balanced.  I only managed to get to two games this season, one of which was the infamous Beaton game at Ibrox against Hibs.  Wife and son were sat in their ST seats and I was a little further in front.  After the game, I met them in the Club Deck to make our way to the car and the very first thing she said to me was "That ref was really biased against Rangers".

So either she is balanced or she knew I was livid.... :D

She sounds very fair, balanced and sane on this occasion, at least.  On the other hand, her choice of husband...........! ;)

Edited by SteveC