[FT] Hibernian 5 - 5 Rangers (Tavernier 25, Rossiter 27, Alves 40, Holt 55; Windass 68)

Someone on FF took it upon him to string the fouls from yesterday's game together ...

Goss could have walked, Allan should have walked. Same with Ambrose and Whittaker (tactical on Whittaker, flattening Hodson from behind, jumping into Murphy late on), with McGregor in close company.

The first yellow for Holt is probably the most ludicrous you have seen all season. The same and worse happened unpunished another 10 times in that game and the petulant ref sure cost much more too.

Goss reminds me of me when I played football.  If in doubt, just start fouling anyone near you.  

I still can't get over Allan staying on.  That's him and Stokes who were both blatant red cards against us this season.  These decisions go beyond refereeing incompetence.

6 hours ago, craig said:

Sorry but to me that just sounds like cheap sound bites.

Rossiter is one player in our squad who motivation and "running through a brick wall" for someone comes naturally anyway.  You can tell by the way he plays.  He just wants to play football and I suspect he would run through a brick wall for anyone.

Throwing Gerrard's name in there and just because they are both scousers guarantees absolutely nothing in terms of his development.  If Gerrard is a terrible coach then you run the risk of Rossiter chucking it like anyone else.  Being a fellow scouser guarantees nothing.  Gerrard will get the respect of every player in the dressing room for what he has done in his playing career - but if his coaching methods, style and man management are poor then it doesn't matter where he comes from, the players will chuck it.

Lets hope that we are eulogizing over the scouse connection this time next season though :thup:

He’s only played 7 games in his entire professional career.  

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Has there been any word on Rossiter's injury?  I really hope it wasn't a recurrence - he was our best player yesterday, despite Allan trying to break his leg.

In his interview he said he was fine, he said he felt good out on the pitch, no injury as far as I am aware?

20 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

In his interview he said he was fine, he said he felt good out on the pitch, no injury as far as I am aware?

He said more than that @ian1964. He said he'd been fit since Feb and had been working hard to try and get into the team. That makes sense to me because when Docherty did his first presser he said that when he went into his first training session he said he got clattered by Rossiter in a welcome to Rangers type tackle. Bare in mind that Docherty signed for us at the tail end of Jan... the 25th to be exact and as far as Rossiter is concerned lads that aren't fit don't train with the first team. So who knows what was going on there?