On 22/05/2018 at 12:57, Tannochsidebear said:

Spot on. Both keepers have been out on loan to get some first team experience and should now be either knocking the door of the first team door, or released if not felt good enough. Both are highly thought of at the club, so lets back them to be the back up.

Wes & Jak are decent keepers, but they are not at the level we wish our club to be at. Wes should command a good fee down south, not so sure about Jak, and I would hope they have both taken the hint that they are going to be further down the ladder now we have signed a proper keeper and be instructing their agents to get them a move. Both would leave with our thanks for their efforts during a very difficult time.

It's surely been a very long time since someone who was not at our wished for level (unless you mean pie in the sky dream levels) "should command a good fee down south".  

A keeper in a team 3rd in an atrocious league who lost so many goals?  I'm not saying they were all his fault, of course, but I don't see why he "should command a good fee".

PS - On the other hand, they do have mountains of cash to throw around, down South!

Edited by SteveC
A more hopeful PS