Woman Beater Collymore Tweet

Collymore shouldn't be given any coverage...but he is a source of amusement for those of us with a penchant for mocking unfortunates.

Edited by Gonzo79

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

What do you think Ian?

I think I, and any poster, will post whatever they want and leave it to admin to decide what should or shouldn't be posted, I also wouldn't dream of telling any poster what to post or not!

it's one thing to accept the deranged ramblings of some nut job because he is obviously not the full shilling..........quite another when some wanker comes on posting something I disagree with........: )

5 hours ago, ian1964 said:

I think I, and any poster, will post whatever they want and leave it to admin to decide what should or shouldn't be posted, I also wouldn't dream of telling any poster what to post or not!

Yeah, yeah, but do you think we should give him the attention he craves, or not?

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

Yeah, yeah, but do you think we should give him the attention he craves, or not?

Not all the time, but things like this then I have no problem highlighting his pish!

7 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Fair enough, but each time any of us quote his pathetic anti-Rangers ramblings he is getting off on it.

I'd prefer to deny the buffoon that sick pleasure.

If he is using a platform to promote anti-Rangers messages then he should be called out whether he has mental issues or not. rangers are not the cause or remedy of his mental issues.

32 minutes ago, DevilBlue WeeThe said:

Fair enough, but each time any of us quote his pathetic anti-Rangers ramblings he is getting off on it.

I'd prefer to deny the buffoon that sick pleasure.

It's all over twitter! me posting it on gersnet is hardly going to give him extra pleasure! unless he logs in here!.

Also when thread titles are clear, like this one, then why open the thread up if you don't want to read about it?.