As the thread titles suggest Scotland were beaten 1-0 at altitude in Mexico tonight. From my perspective we were extremely lucky to finish the game at 1-0 as Mexico opened us up time and time again and if not for some poor finishing and a little bad luck, on their part, the score could have been at least 3 or 4. The Mexicans also had a goal chalked off for offside. I couldn't see anything wrong with it and for me the various replays showed it should have stood. We created very little, were over run in midfield and for my money the only player who had a decent game for us was Shinnie at least up until about the 70-80th min where the conditions began to take their toll. 

Edited by Big Jaws

6 hours ago, Frankie said:

I'd like to see us considering signing Shinnie to replace Wallace.

His versatility would be useful in midfield as well.

Naughty, naughty!

The Dandy Dons will be calling on soothsayers, sticking pins in Voodoo Dolls to give you the Duke of Argylls, and demanding Big Dick confirm no interest from Sevco, Pie and Bovril will be undertaking in depth research into a H-u-n called, 'Frankie', calling Gordon Waddell to shine another light on the dark corners of H-u-nery. Oh, and Liam McLeod would get all hot, bothered, and hissy.

Let's sign him.

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Naughty, naughty!

The Dandy Dons will be calling on soothsayers, sticking pins in Voodoo Dolls to give you the Duke of Argylls, and demanding Big Dick confirm no interest from Sevco, Pie and Bovril will be undertaking in depth research into a H-u-n called, 'Frankie', calling Gordon Waddell to shine another light on the dark corners of H-u-nery. Oh, and Liam McLeod would get all hot, bothered, and hissy.

Let's sign him.

I believe he'd come too.

9 hours ago, Frankie said:

I'd like to see us considering signing Shinnie to replace Wallace.

His versatility would be useful in midfield as well.

Why would he do that? We're skint and ready to go into admin every week. Plus they're the second best team in Scotland. But maybe a masonic dark spell could hypnotise him into taking a step down to a skint lesser side.