https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44513376

I've noticed this name cropping up in a few World Cup related stories.  We know this organisation and individual (who's partner is a Yahoo) are no fans of Rangers.

It makes me wonder if we do start challenging Celtc, will the same old complaints about chants etc crop up?  

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44513376

I've noticed this name cropping up in a few World Cup related stories.  We know this organisation and individual (who's partner is a Yahoo) are no fans of Rangers.

It makes me wonder if we do start challenging Celtc, will the same old complaints about chants etc crop up?  

Certainty, as we progress the negatives will increase! I just hope this season we make sure any dodgy refereeing will be dealt with by our club, the Scottish gutter press can print all their shite every day for me.

First, the BBC are a bunch of GD Communists. They are all about pushing the agendas of organizations which anti-traditionalist. When I say 'traditionalist', I am referring to the old order of things, your crown, your empire. Celtic and all of their extra-football, bleeding heart agendas, combined with the history they represent are the perfect poster child.

Celtic, as an organization, represent the perceived, progressive future with it's mixed bag of dysgenic tripe. 

Football, being a proxy battleground of ideals will only become more heated as the two draw closer. When Rangers do begin to win you will see propaganda of the like you have never seen prior. Outfits such as the BBC will sure us of that as their agenda forbids shame on their part.

Prepare yourselves, as success comes, the machine will match in kind. 

I read Powar's comments on Alan Sugar's tweet about the Senegal team yesterday.  Now, his tweet was crass and in poor taste but Powar made out it was Hitleresque - to say "overly dramatic reaction" would be an understatement.

Edited by Gonzo79

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I read Powar's comments on Alan Sugar's tweet about the Senegal team yesterday.  Now, his tweet was crass and in poor taste but Powar made out it was Hitleresque - to say "overly dramatic reaction" would be an understatement.

What did Sugar say ?  And what was Powar's response ?

Here you go...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44544897

"Piara Powar, executive director of anti-racism group Fare (Football Against Racism in Europe), said Lord Sugar's "stereotyping of a whole race" was "disgraceful and damaging".

"Alan Sugar has deliberately and with racist intent sought to demean a World Cup football team," Powar said."

Edited by Gonzo79

I'm far from convinced that it was posted with "racist intent".  The world has gone nuts.  You no longer can post what is clearly an attempt at humour anymore for fear of offending everyone.  It is ridiculous.  I yearn for bygone days when a joke was taken as such, and without people projecting their own opinions of it onto everyone else.

I found Sugar's picture and description to be amusing.  It was a joke, FFS.

I haven't been to Marbella so couldn't say, but I have been to Barcelona and witnessed the bag and shoe sellers - without exception they were black and of African descent.  Nothing wrong with what they do either, IMO (though I am sure Louis Vuitton, Nike etc would disagree :D )

They're trying to get him banned off the BBC (Apprentice) for it.  

People can't seem to tell the difference between some improper humour and actual racism, which is worrying.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

They're trying to get him banned off the BBC (Apprentice) for it.  

People can't seem to tell the difference between some improper humour and actual racism, which is worrying.

They can tell the difference alright. They just don’t want to.

I would advise all men who like a bit of dark humour to get off social media, to be honest.

What can seem like a harmless joke to you will no doubt offend some git with no life and they won't let go until you're ruined.