Now available! Gersnet Podcast 008: Close season catch-up

1 hour ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

I had a listen just to make sure I didn’t completely make an a*se of myself, didn’t realise I had such a flowery highland accent! :D ! 

giphy.gif

You have the voice of  a Rainbow Unicorn shining like a beacon in a sea of 'ummms' and 'aahhs' :D 

Edited by Big Jaws

26 minutes ago, buster. said:

Most accents will sound "flowery" when put beside the more agricultural and gruff Rev. I.M.Jolly.........:whistle:

I prefer pragmatic and/or matter-of-fact. :whistle:

When I'm next on I'm going to add a Homer Simpson filter to keep all you dreamers happy.

Just now, Frankie said:

I prefer pragmatic and/or matter-of-fact. :whistle:

When I'm next on I'm going to add a Homer Simpson filter to keep all you dreamers happy.

Don't take it to heart.......

:D

Whether it be in a flowery or gruff accent, the most important thing is what is said and you bring balance to the pod in more ways than one.....IMO the pod needs the often realistic and not so jolly take on X or Y, that you tend to offer.

Don't worry I'm laughing mate.  ;)2

So far, I think we've found a good balance of contributors on the pod which kind of matches the outlook and demographic of the forum.  By that I mean, I feel we're positive enough but also realistic which is exactly what we're trying to achieve.

6 hours ago, Frankie said:

Don't worry I'm laughing mate.  ;)2

So far, I think we've found a good balance of contributors on the pod which kind of matches the outlook and demographic of the forum.  By that I mean, I feel we're positive enough but also realistic which is exactly what we're trying to achieve.

We have turned from struggling for information to set it up to a great product. I hate to admit Graeme(Big jaws) is\was the magic link. He is a pain  at times but I forgive him for that. :DHe is the main man. Getting 2 good hosts was also a big part in what I will call a success. I hope we can go on now to 2 shows a week this season. A preview and the game discussion. I just need to get Frankie and BJ onside.:D

12 hours ago, Frankie said:

Yeah, I don't think many people enjoy listening to themselves on the TV/radio etc.

We're lucky that Big Jaws does edit the worst mistakes though... :facepalm:

He doesn't edit mine.'Allo 'Allo Character Video 2. - Officer Crabtree