New player suggestions?

Just now, Dryhorse said:

Different kind of player from Sebo entirely

Doesn't negate the fact that YOUTUBE is what you used to determine how good a player he was, or the fact that YOUTUBE also made Sebo look good.

I made no comparison between the players - all I did was highlight that youtube also made one of our previous players, who was pish, look good.

Just now, craig said:

Doesn't negate the fact that YOUTUBE is what you used to determine how good a player he was, or the fact that YOUTUBE also made Sebo look good.

I made no comparison between the players - all I did was highlight that youtube also made one of our previous players, who was pish, look good.

Scoring a lot of goals all different kind of goals from headers to volleys to one on ones to outside the box makes you look good

34 minutes ago, craig said:

Sebo wasn't pish he was great. He just couldn't score in a proverbial barrel.  SSSSEEEEEEBBOOOOOO.:D

1 hour ago, Dryhorse said:

Scoring a lot of goals all different kind of goals from headers to volleys to one on ones to outside the box makes you look good

You are still arguing a completely different point.

YouTube makes you look good if you want it to.  Simples.

14 minutes ago, craig said:

You are still arguing a completely different point.

YouTube makes you look good if you want it to.  Simples.

Apparently there is new video editing software with a feature called 'polish a turd'.

It's software that uses various sources, eg. Youtube and Football Manager to put together a visual info pack on players.

Some are more honest than others its why I am saying the one I watched showed you the ones he mist

Doubt Morelos next one will be so honest with some of the complete Van Vossen numbers he has missed against THEM

What we’re seeing at the moment is a new Rangers manager far from impressed with what he’s inherited hence the large number of signings including loans.

His comments after the dire 0-0 game away to Skuphi were there forall to see

When was the last time a loan player did really well at Rangers?  I'm struggling to think of one.  

We need to buy a striker and hope the midfielders he's bringing in work well.