[FT] Rangers 3 (Morelos 52; Katic 57; Bruce o.g. 62) - 0 Wigan

I thought we were pussy footing about the first half, after halftime and i should imagine a stern talking to from Ger. The difference in the team was stark. Movement, speed and a little more aggression made it look a very comfortable win.

We are definitely heading in the right direction, must be cause i definitely saw Morelos smile being subbed.

From the Wigan fans point of view they were worried that they were trounced by an SPL side which as we all know the English consider a pub league but not just that. They considered this a Rangers reserve side thrashing them.

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

From the Wigan fans point of view they were worried that they were trounced by an SPL side which as we all know the English consider a pub league but not just that. They considered this a Rangers reserve side thrashing them.

Just had a wee look at their board JFK. Quite a few of them don’t seem to like us and have a fondness for terrorist sympathisers. They bring up casuals looking to cause bothervabd then play the victim. Don’t come back.

3 minutes ago, craig said:

Took him about 20 strides.... would take me 200 :D

If that’s a 50% fit Sadiq as Gerrard says he’s going to be a real handful in the SPL. Apparently he only got a run out at all to let the fans get a look at him even though just half fit.

6 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Just had a wee look at their board JFK. Quite a few of them don’t seem to like us and have a fondness for terrorist sympathisers. They bring up casuals looking to cause bothervabd then play the victim. Don’t come back.

Yes I noted that too when I had a look. Disappointing and a peculiar attitude from Englishmen.