Osijek game on TV

59 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Were they not alreasy showing Hibs and Aberdeen's games?  How many channels do they have?

I'll be at Ibrox anyway, thankfully.

Hibs on Premier 2

Sheep on BT1

I’m down south so wee bonus.

Edited by BEARGER

17 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Hibs on Premier 2

Sheep on BT1

I’m down south so wee bonus.

I’m sure I’m not the only one thinking this BG but you must be awful uncomfortable down in England’s green and pleasant land....:laugh2:

3 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

I’m sure I’m not the only one thinking this BG but you must be awful uncomfortable down in England’s green and pleasant land....:laugh2:

Don’t understand why you or anyone else would think that.

27 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I know a couple of Nats who support English sides (but not Scottish sides).  I kid you not.

It's an encouraging sign.

There will be those whose rationale for supporting Independence will be political and  they opine it would be better for them/their familyor reasn X and Y, as a result......

Those who simply wave flags and have a polarised opinion in any given subject that is based on the flag, are free to have their opinions but are more 'fundamentalist'.

Edited by buster.

Look up the word 'support' in a dictionary.  It was, is and always will be odd to support a foreign team.  

I hope Bearger enjoys the game on telly.  I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow night - it won't be easy and a full Ibrox is quick to jump on mistakes.