Osijek game on TV

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I hope Bearger enjoys the game on telly.  I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow night - it won't be easy and a full Ibrox is quick to jump on mistakes.

Another test.

How to approach a home second leg already a goal to the good.

Getting the balance between defending and attacking will be difficult.

47 minutes ago, buster. said:

Another test.

How to approach a home second leg already a goal to the good.

Getting the balance between defending and attacking will be difficult.

An early goal for us would help.

36 minutes ago, pete said:

An early goal for us would help.

Yes, it would be welcome !

But we don't want to press and leave gaps. In some ways this will be a better test for the defence when it comes to defensive shape/cover when we attack.

They will approach the game thinking 2 goals will put them in a strong position.

We need to defend well.

The toughest test of our "pre-season" yet. Would have been a nice time to test a three at the back with two wingbacks, yet, as it happens, our left fullbacks are both unfit. Tav left far too many spaces uncovered last week and this needs to be adressed. SG's line-up will be interesting, even though I guess the system won't be much different from the one last week. Wonder whether Arfield and Middleton will start.

Looked at training gallery pictures on Rangers main site,both Lee's were prominent in pictures so it is likely to be Hodson starting and Wallace on bench IMO.

Due to holiday and not going to friendlies this is my first game this season so am looking forward to it with a quiet confidence.:crest

10 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Looked at training gallery pictures on Rangers main site,both Lee's were prominent in pictures so it is likely to be Hodson starting and Wallace on bench IMO.

Due to holiday and not going to friendlies this is my first game this season so am looking forward to it with a quiet confidence.:crest

Are they even registered in our squad with UEFA ?

1 minute ago, pete said:

Gerrard said Wallace is still on the injury list.

So is John.

If he stays (doubtful), Wallace will probably have a longterm niggle.

It'll be Flannagan on the left tonight.