The Truth Behind the Trouble At Rangers UEFA Game

17 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Copies to the police commissioner and the Justice Secretary seem appropriate,but would no doubt be placed at the very bottom of non-important files.

I will certainly be email police scotland and my local msp until i get a satisfactory response.

I will probably include stv.

There's footage of an old, bald, fat Yahoo having a pop at Novo in an airport (I think). Novo has recently had heart problems and was with his missus.

This sums up what we are up against.  They will go out of their way to abuse us at any chance.  

Edited by Gonzo79

Definitely questions for Plod Scotland to answer here. They are either conniving in this mayhem or just utterly incompetent. I expect nothing to be done about the locals named in the original piece. And no doubt they will be looking to do the same in future. If it only took the Imperial Bears a couple of days to unravel the social media timeline and produce the evidence that clearly links these scumbags to the trouble, why aren't Plod Scotland doing a better job with all the resources they command? I guess that after ignoring all the Hibs fans who rioted at the Cup Final and attacked Rangers supporters and sweeping that incident under the carpet, this is small beer.

It makes me sick. 

I heard of this before the game and of pending trouble after last Sunday's friendly there are sick individuals out there who are prepared to go to extreme measures to blacken our name .

My source of information two serving CID officers whom are relatives of mine .

11 hours ago, onevision said:

I will certainly be email police scotland and my local msp until i get a satisfactory response.

I will probably include stv.

Would actually be worth posting it to several independent news outlets. I wouldn’t trust any of those in Glasgow/Scotland to address the issues. They’re all complicit in undermining and attacking Rangers. Only someone without a vested interest will look at the detail and highlight the issues. 

And only then by exposing all those involved (including and media or other public bodies) will it force them into action