FC Ufa ticket details

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

It's a bit of a win/win.  They go out - we can laugh ourselves silly.  They stay in - they have the same schedule we do.  Celtc have more strength in depth though, which is a worry.

Another factor clouding my feelings about it would be is it better for us that they're out and getting no further Euro income at all? But on the other hand if they're out and we're in does that give them an advantage in a title race. 

Just now, JFK-1 said:

Probably but strangers things have happened. I'm positing an either or. Is it better for us and a title challenge for them to be in or out.

If not me................listen to StevieG ...............ignore them..............(apart from disco lights comedy)...........focus on us.

:thup:

8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Probably but strangers things have happened. I'm positing an either or. Is it better for us and a title challenge for them to be in or out.

I would love a glamour group in the Europa League! Chelsea-AC Milan-Spartak Moscow-Rangers!

How is that for a three game package at Ibrox:rfcbouncy:

Edited by cooponthewing

Just now, cooponthewing said:

I would love a glamour group in the Europa League! Chelsea-AC Milan-Spartak Moscow-Rangers!

How is that for a three game package at Ibrox:rfcbouncy:

That's another balancing act isn't it. Do we prefer a glamour group littered with elite giants we would have little chance against? Or in the circumstances would a group full of lesser lights we could pick up points against be better?

Remember points make prizes in the form of hard cash and maybe even a chance to get to the knockout stage. 

Just now, JFK-1 said:

That's another balancing act isn't it. Do we prefer a glamour group littered with elite giants we would have little chance against? Or in the circumstances would a group full of lesser lights we could pick up points against be better?

Remember points make prizes in the form of hard cash and maybe even a chance to get to the knockout stage. 

14 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's a bit of a win/win.  They go out - we can laugh ourselves silly.  They stay in - they have the same schedule we do.  Celtc have more strength in depth though, which is a worry.

Not sure they do now: Dembele will be gone soon, they failed to get McGinn, Boyata won't play for them, and if Rodgers goes (not an impossibility) they get a replacement half as good. We're better than them in defence if we can just keep everybody fit.