Fantastic Article From The Scotsman

Sums up yesterday perfectly - an article that Britney could only dream (or would such honest writing be a 'nightmare' for him?) of penning

http://sport.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=701522007

Cammy F

Own up Cammy, you wrote that.

Absolutely fantastic, wouldn't disagree with a thing. Contrast to the guardian article I read last night written by Brendan O'Leary or whatever it was. Coincidence this peice is written by a Tom ENGLISH? :devil:

Honestly the best review of a match I remember reading in the press. If this keeps up may have to start buying the Scotsman for news.

Yep a good read.

I do believe that when you have won the league or are so far in front it does psychologically affect you, even if if you think you are trying your best.

Personally i don't read anything in to these games now as in how it will go next season. In August or end July we start from scratch, then we will see how all teams are shaping up.

Apart from that it is always great to beat the unwashed.

I think the thing with Celtic though is that they've been playing crap for weeks now and have only just wrapped up the title. That to me is a bit different from actually winning it and then playing poorly as we've all seen from Rangers on more than one occasion.