Rangers Shop

Is it not about time the club opened a shop in Glasgow city centre again with Christmas coming up to sell the new kit and all the other Rangers stuff ,there a nice empty shop across from the subway at Saint Enoch  Square just waiting to be filled with Rangers merchandise. 

Why can't we just sell the new kit in the Rangers shop this hold up is beyond a joke if i were running Hummel i would ditch the deal it looks like its more bother than its all worth .

14 minutes ago, compo said:

Why can't we just sell the new kit in the Rangers shop this hold up is beyond a joke if i were running Hummel i would ditch the deal it looks like its more bother than its all worth .

They probably would do , however they probably seen our response when we "thought"  we had rid ourselves of sd, when we cleared out the shop in minutes of everything.