Ally was quoted in an article I just read about how his health was affected by being our Manager, when he said something about St Midden offering him a one month contract to be their boss?!!  I think it was before they appointed Stubbs.

Utterly mental short term thinking if thats true.

21 minutes ago, stewarty said:

Ally was quoted in an article I just read about how his health was affected by being our Manager, when he said something about St Midden offering him a one month contract to be their boss?!!  I think it was before they appointed Stubbs.

Utterly mental short term thinking if thats true.

Livingston F.C. seemed to  effectively have Kenny Miller on an X week trial period where they weren't contractually obliged to pay him off if they decided to give him the boot before 'trial period' finished.

You wonder if, given the number of managers wanting a job, some are now obliged to sign up to a 'trial period'?...Stubbs ?

Edited by buster.

3 hours ago, Bill said:

BBC Scotland seems to have a place for every other Rangers hater, why not "Stubbsy".

He has the perfect face for radio, as they say. Trapped in a lift door as a child, apparently. More seriously, Fhilthfc seems to have a retirement home established at Pacific Quay, for unemployables like Stubbs. More than a Club, right enough.

I think his career as football manager may be kaput, although the water may not have been wrung from that sponge quite yet. 

22 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

He has the perfect face for radio, as they say. Trapped in a lift door as a child, apparently. More seriously, Fhilthfc seems to have a retirement home established at Pacific Quay, for unemployables like Stubbs. More than a Club, right enough.

I think his career as football manager may be kaput, although the water may not have been wrung from that sponge quite yet. 

I think the truth is his career as a football manager was kaput a long time ago. How he survived so long is anyone's guess. Horrible bloke.

2 hours ago, compo said:

Maybe Ally will make a managerial comeback with the horrid buddies 

Ally reportedly earned around a million pounds from his media work last year. There is no way he's giving that up for a relative pittance struggling to keep St Mirren out of the relegation zone. Who would give it up? Well me maybe but only if it were for a job at Rangers.

Ally McCoist's 2018 estimated net worth is $10 Million, with estimated 2017-2018 earnings, salary, and income of $1.3 Million.

https://www.alphalife.me/ally-mccoist-net-worth-biography/2

Just now, JFK-1 said:

Ally reportedly earned around a million pounds from his media work last year. There is no way he's giving that up for a relative pittance struggling to keep St Mirren out of the relegation zone. Who would give it up? Well me maybe but only if it were for a job at Rangers.

https://www.alphalife.me/ally-mccoist-net-worth-biography/2

Any serious football club doing their due dilligence wouldn't offer AMcC the first team manager role.