I'm not a member of the site. I refuse to register for the website of the team I support.

Why?

Basically, all the usual suspects (Laudrup, Gazza, McCoist, Albertx etc) will be there. Tix for season book holders go on sale tomorrow �£10 each and for non book holders it's 17th May �£12 each.

For lazy Gav

9 In A Row Legends Reunite

RANGERS will celebrate the 10th anniversary of '9 In A Row' by staging an all-star challenge match at Ibrox Stadium, followed by a gala dinner at Glasgow's Hilton Hotel on Sunday July 8.

Exactly 10 years ago, Light Blue legend Brian Laudrup headed the winning goal against Dundee Utd to seal the Club's 9th successive league championship and a host of players have been lined up to take part in a weekend of nostalgia ahead of the 2007/08 campaign.

Ibrox idols - including Brian, Paul Gascoigne, Ally McCoist, Mark Hateley, Richard Gough, John Brown, Ian Ferguson, Ray Wilkins, Trevor Steven, Mark Walters and Jorg Albertz - will compete against a Scottish League Select side on the hallowed turf and supporters will undoubtedly relish the chance to see their heroes in action one last time.

As much as �£50,000 from the proceeds will be donated to four nominated charities if targets are met and Ibrox is sure to be packed as the players and staff who helped the Club dominate Scottish football from 1988-89 to 1996-97 return to Glasgow to celebrate their glorious achievement.

Tickets for the game go on sale tomorrow to season ticket holders priced �£10 for adults and �£3 for concessions from the Rangers Ticket Centre, by calling 0871 702 1972 and online HERE. Briefs go on general public sale on Thursday 17 May, priced �£12 for adults and �£4 for concessions while tickets for the Hilton dinner - starting at �£129 - are also available by calling 0871 702 1972.

Fans are encouraged to get their match tickets early as any remaining on the day of game will be priced �£15 and �£5.

Supporters can also play their part in the near future by voting online at http://www.rangers.co.uk for their Top three 9 in a Row Goals, Greatest 9 in a Row Player and Best 9 in a Row Old Firm Performance - with the awards will be presented at the Hilton dinner after the game.

Rangers Chief Executive Martin Bain commented: "Our fans will enjoy seeing their heroes at a packed Ibrox once again and it should be a fantastic weekend of nostalgia and entertainment for them and the players. Every Rangers supporter cherishes the memories of 9 in a Row and I am delighted so many players from that era are coming home for this game."

Walter Smith, who will take his place in the dugout on July 8, stated: "It was an honour and privilege to be part of the Club's historic 9 in a Row achievement and I am looking forward to meeting up again with some of the players that made that period so successful."

Ally McCoist commented: "The 9 in a Row years were the best of my football career and we had an amazing group of players at that time so it will be nice to take a trip down memory lane. The Rangers fans enjoyed that golden period in the Club's history and I am sure they will pack Ibrox to watch guys like Brian Laudrup and Gazza on the pitch once again."

Mark Hateley added: "I was fortunate to play for big clubs like AC Milan and Monaco during my career but my spell at Ibrox was the highlight for me. Being part of the 9 in a Row success a decade ago is something I am very proud of and it will be nice to pull the boots on at Ibrox one last time."

John Brown, who is helping the Club co-ordinate players for the match, said: "Every player I have spoken to about the game jumped at the chance to come back to Ibrox and it will be a pleasure to line up with my old team-mates again."