[FT] Villarreal 2 - 2 Rangers (Arfield 67; Lafferty 76)

10 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Absolutely astounding result tonight. We just went to the 5th best team in Spain, scored 2 goals and could have won the game. Regardless of their iffy start to the season. they finished above Sevilla last season, drew with them recently and they're full of top players. 

What a fucking result. It's rare to see a Scottish side go away in Europe and get a result like this.

Careful - your reputation is at risk. ?

3 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Absolutely astounding result tonight. We just went to the 5th best team in Spain, scored 2 goals and could have won the game. Regardless of their iffy start to the season. they finished above Sevilla last season, drew with them recently and they're full of top players. 

What a fucking result. It's rare to see a Scottish side go away in Europe and get a result like this.

100% agree. Well done Rangers. This result will do wonders for the players confidence and unity IMO

6 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I'm ecstastic about this and surprised that more posters have not come on here.. You know what this was? This was the managerial equivalent of that Liverpool -Inter match when SG single-handedly brought L'pool into the game. He has infused his will to win  from the managerial chair. We would NEVER have have got this result  with a Pedro or a Warburton team. What the hell did he say at half-time?

Positives:

1. Arfield got his first goal

2. Dorrans comeback - like signing a new player.

3. McGregor: I would not swap him for ANY goalie anywhere.

I thought SG had made his first managerial mistake when he started Worrall for his debut. How wrong can one be?

Saturday: give more game time to Worrall and Dorrans.

Sorry - I've just had an erotic spasm.  Copyright Vince Cable.

Did Worrall play well after the 1st minute goal? I had to endure Radio Scotland in the car so it's hard to determine who did what tbh