[FT] Rangers 5 - 1 St Johnstone (Tavernier 9, Morelos 33, Arfield 51, Lafferty 73, Candeias 79)

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Yahoos beaten at Kilmarnock by a side that couldn't live with us on the same pitch. We're a better team than we think we are. The league is up for grabs. Win today we go a point ahead of them.

I would take a 1-0 right now. I would go as far as to say I would take 1-0 wins in all 6 of our post Europa Cup games

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I would take a 1-0 right now. I would go as far as to say I would take 1-0 wins in all 6 of our post Europa Cup games

Agree any type of win will do to put us ahead of them. For the first time since we came back? I think so. That alone will disturb them further.

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers 1 - 0 St Johnstone (Tavernier 13)
  • Rousseau changed the title to Rangers 1 - 0 St Johnstone (Tavernier 9)
  • Rousseau changed the title to Rangers 2 - 0 St Johnstone (Tavernier 9, Morelos 33)
  • Rousseau changed the title to [HT] Rangers 2 - 0 St Johnstone (Tavernier 9, Morelos 33)

Games been a bit pedestrian for me. St Johnstone have packed the midfield closing down the space in there so neither Coulibaly nor Arfield have been able to work their triangles other than once or twice towards the end off the half. Other than that St Johnstone have done nothing other than pick up half a dozen loose passes that Goldson has been giving them. Thursday-Sunday fixtures look to be making a mark on this game as far as our energy is concerned. As far as I'm concerned the game is crying out for a Middleton or anyone else to open up the pitch in the wide areas. This St Johnstone team are absolutely garbage but if we keep playing to their strengths through the middle then we may get another goal in the second half but it'll be more of the same. 

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers 2 - 0 St Johnstone (Tavernier 9, Morelos 33)